Kenrie is currently developing innovative new technology and processes to help manufacturers improve product performance, quality and cost. The long history of innovation has culminated in a new generation of stand-alone machines that deliver improvements in bore accuracy, surface finish, productivity, and efficiency that were unimaginable just a few years ago.
We offer custom engineered honing/microsizing machines designed to process Engine Blocks, Conn-Rods, Gears (bore & face honing), Compressors, Liners, Bearing Raceways, and Valves.
- 10HH-D Series: Crankshaft Bore Ream Machine
- 3MHH Series: Single-Spindle and Double-Spindle Pinion Gear Hone Machines
- 5HF-1 & 10HF-2: Single-Surface and Double-Surface Flat Hone Machines
- 5HH-D Series: Horizontal Conn Rod Diamond Ream Systems
- 5VH-D Series: Vertical Conn Rod Ream Machine
- MVH Series: Multi-Spindle Engine Block Transfer Machine
- MVH Series: Single-Spindle Vertical MicroHone or Diamond Ream Machines
OEM PartsWe are the OEM supplier of replacement parts and tools for:
- Micromatic honing and microsizing machines
- Buss Planer equipment
- Ex-Cell-O/B&T Die Cast and Trim Press equipment
- Micromatic Structural Foam and Injection Molding equipment
- Micromatic Flat Hone equipment
Engineering Services & Supplies
- Inspection and repair of hone tools and diamond ream tools
- Custom designed tools up to 100mm (40") in diameter
- Tool mounting drive shafts of all types
- Spindle nose tool adapters
- Metal-bonded diamond and CBN type abrasives in standard and custom mountings
- Abrasive feed and stroke systems for all machines
- Re-build/Re-tool/Re-conditioning of existing machines
Training seminars and courses can supplement the hands-on training provided with initial machine installation. Such classroom offerings are designed to better understand the operation of the machine, and include:
- Technical training for operators including review of the machine, components, accessories and the machining process, stressing safety at all times.
- Electrical maintenance training explains every button, indicator light, selector switch and process control, through discussion and written material, followed by hands-on training at the machine.
- Mechanical maintenance training including a complete overview of auto and manual lubrication points, filter replacement, spindle alignment procedures, and common machine adjustments.
U.S. Government Information
CAGE Code(s): 10133 & 6H3Y4
NAICS Codes: 3426, 3445, 3456, 3461, J034, K034, L034, N034